Design this blog...

I want to design this blog in my mind long time ago. The first idea is to post a banner which is the same as "My Diary" in geocities. However, the size of such banner is not suitable for this blog. Therefore, I need to resize it.

"Where can I find the original one to modify?" The first question came up. I made the banner in 2002 or 2003. I do not remember where I save this psd file. Thanks God that I have a smart husband who helps me to back up all files from my old notebook before. I can "recovery" my banner in my old folder. I could modify it last night. When I uploaded the file, Nelson asked, "Where is it? How come the flower is so big? You paste the sun flowers onto the picture?"

"Hey, the photo was taken by you in Sai Kung. You did not remember it?"

"Oh, yes! I get it"

In fact, Nelson has a not good memory for anything. Therefore why he needs to backup all the things including me. Hahaha.

So, this is the first step to post a banner at the top. I will try to modify the whole. Wait.

Comments